Artificial Intelligence Course Applied to Business
- Acquire knowledge about the technologies associated with the company as well as their use.
- Acquire knowledge about the applications of AI in the company.
- Implement AI-based applications to be used in the company.
The course consists of 4 units.
The approximate duration of the course is 115 hours distributed between the course content and the collaboration tools and upon completion, the student will receive an accrediting diploma.
The training is carried out through our Virtual Campus, with this modality you will have all the didactic content on the course platform and it will be accessible, from the start day of the course, 24 hours a day, every day of the week. The student will also have participation forums, as well as continuous tutoring.
Unit 1: Introduction to AI
- Definition. History
- Branches of AI. Algorithms
- Machine/Deep Learning
- Big data: the change in AI
Unit 2: Reinforcement Learning
- Deep models (Deep learning)
- Examples with Weka/Orange
Unit 3: Applications in the company
- People Analytics
- Prediction: stocks, demands, behaviors
- Segmentation: offer analysis. Identify trends
- Customer loyalty using reinforcement learning
- Web recommenders
- Process improvement
Unit 4: Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution (AI-100 Exam)*
- Publish a Machine Learning experiment with Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio
- Text evaluation with Azure Cognitive Language Services
- Speech processing and translation with Azure Cognitive Speech Services
- Building smart bots with Azure Bot Service
- Image processing and classification with Azure Cognitive Vision services
(*) additional content for the preparation of the Microsoft AI_100 certification
No prior technical requirements are necessary to take this course. However, basic computer skills and knowledge of environments related to Information Technology are recommended.