Design of a Zero Trust Security architecturenanforiberica
In this course you will learn to design and create strategies for a Security architecture based on Zero Trust.
This course is taught in online modality and consists of 10 units.
The duration of the course is 70 hours That distributes between content and collaboration tools. Upon completion, the student will receive an accrediting diploma.
Training is done through our Campus Virtual, with this modality you will have all the didactic content on the course platform and it will be accessible, from the day the course starts, 24 hours a day, every day of the week. Access to the Campus will be available by 6 weeks.
The student will also have participation forums, as well as a continuous tutoring.
- Understand the principles of zero trust
- Development of security requirements based on business objectives
- Translate security requirements into technical capabilities
- Security design for a robust solution
- Design of a security strategy for hybrid and multi-user environments
- Case Study Discussion: Creating an Overall Security Strategy and Architecture
- Security operations planning for hybrid and multicloud environments
- Design of a SIEM and SOAR strategy
- Security Strategies for Incident Management
- Security operations for technical threat intelligence
To take this course, no technical prerequisites are necessary. However, basic computer skills and knowledge of Information Technology related environments are recommended.