MS-721: Collaboration Communications Systems Engineernanforiberica
This training course is designed to provide participants with the knowledge and skills to become a collaborative communications systems engineer. Participants should understand the basics of networking, telecommunications, audio/video and meeting room technologies, identity and access management, and Microsoft Teams.
They'll get hands-on experience configuring and deploying Microsoft Teams Phone, meetings, and certified devices, including Microsoft Teams Rooms and Surface Hub. The course will also cover how to manage and monitor Teams certified phone, meetings, and devices using the Microsoft Teams Admin Center, PowerShell, the Microsoft Teams Pro Rooms portal, and the Call Quality Dashboard.
In addition, the course will cover the configuration and implementation of Microsoft Teams Phone with PSTN connectivity through Microsoft Calling Plans, Carrier Connect, Teams Phone mobile, and Direct Routing.
Collaboration Communications Systems Engineers are responsible for planning, implementing, configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting Microsoft Teams Phone functionality, meetings, and both personal and shared space devices, including Microsoft Teams Rooms and Surface Hub.
Collaborative communications systems engineers have a fundamental understanding of networking, telecommunications, audiovisual, and meeting room technologies, as well as identity and access management.
They are experts in using the Microsoft Teams admin center, PowerShell, Microsoft Teams Pro rooms portal, and Microsoft Call Quality Dashboard to manage and monitor Teams Phone functionality, meetings, and certified devices. . They deploy and configure Microsoft Teams Phone with PSTN connectivity through Microsoft calling plans, carrier connection, Teams Phone mobile, and direct routing.
Collaboration communications systems engineers work with Teams administrators, Microsoft identity and access administrators, and Microsoft 365 administrators. In addition, they may work with owners of other workloads, including facilities administrators, network engineers, network engineers, security, device manufacturers, telephony providers, and Microsoft Certified solution providers.
Items in this collection
- Introduction to Teams meetings and calling
- Plan Teams Phone
- Plan for Microsoft Teams Rooms and Surface Hub
- Planning and optimizing network performance for Teams media
- Set up and deploy Teams phone
- Teams phone setup and deployment with direct routing
- Extend Teams Phone with additional services
- Manage meeting and event experiences
- Guided project - Create and assign Teams policies to meet business requirements in Microsoft Teams
- Set up and manage voice users
- Set up auto attendants and call queues
- Set up, deploy, and manage Teams devices
- Guided project - Prepare meeting room experiences
- Monitoring and troubleshooting Teams collaboration communications systems
Before participating in this course, students should have a general knowledge of the following topics:
- Microsoft 365 y Microsoft Teams
- Basic concepts of networks, telecommunications and audio / video
- Identity and access management basics
- English course
- Labs: English