MS-900: Microsoft 365 Fundamentalsnanforiberica
This course provides a foundational understanding of the considerations and benefits of adopting cloud services and the Software as a Service (SaaS) cloud model, with a specific focus on Microsoft 365 cloud service offerings. You will begin by learning about Cloud fundamentals, including an overview of cloud computing and specifically Microsoft cloud services. You'll be introduced to Microsoft Azure and examine the differences between Microsoft 365 and Office 365. You'll then go through an in-depth review of Microsoft 365, including a comparison of Microsoft on-premises services with Microsoft 365 cloud services, a review of the business mobility in Microsoft 365 and an analysis of how Microsoft 365 services deliver collaboration. The course then discusses how security, compliance, privacy, and trust are handled in Microsoft 365, and concludes with a review of Microsoft 365 subscriptions, licensing, billing, and support.
This course is designed for business decision makers and IT professionals who aspire to implement cloud services in their organization, or who are simply looking to gain a basic understanding of cloud fundamentals. This includes the considerations and benefits of adopting cloud services in general and the Software as a Service (SaaS) cloud model specifically, with a general focus on Microsoft 365 cloud service offerings.
Items in this collection
- Description of cloud computing (8 Units)
- Description of the advantages of using cloud services (7 Units)
- Description of the types of cloud service (6 Units)
- What is Microsoft 365? (7 Units)
- Overview of Microsoft 365 Productivity Solutions (7 Units)
- Description of Microsoft 365 Collaboration Solutions (7 Units)
- Describe endpoint modernization, management concepts, and deployment options in Microsoft 365 (7 Unidades)
- Describe the analytics capabilities of Microsoft 365 (6 Units)
- Understanding Azure AD identity types and services (8 Units)
- Describe the access management capabilities of Azure AD (5 Units)
- Description of protection against threats with Microsoft 365 Defender (9 Units)
- Description of the security features of Microsoft Sentinel (6 Units)
- Description of Compliance Management Capabilities in Microsoft Purview (6 Units)
- Description of the Trusted Services and Privacy Portal at Microsoft (6 Units)
- Describe Microsoft 365 pricing, licensing, and billing options (6 Units)
- Describe support offerings for Microsoft 365 services (7 Units)
Module 1: Microsoft 365 Teamwork and Productivity Capabilities
Learn about teamwork and productivity solutions in Microsoft 365 and the capabilities that help people be more productive with Microsoft 365 - the world's productivity cloud.
Microsoft 365 teamwork and productivity solutions
Employee engagement with Microsoft Teams, Viva, and Yammer
Increased productivity with Office on all devices
File storage and sharing with OneDrive and SharePoint
Module 2: Microsoft 365 business administration capabilities
Learn about the business management solutions in Microsoft 365 and the capabilities that help organizations be more productive with Microsoft 365 - the world's productivity cloud.
Business management with Microsoft 365
Simplify device management with Microsoft Endpoint Manager
More tasks and security assurance with Windows 10
Using business intelligence with Microsoft 365 analytics and reporting
Module 3: Microsoft 365 Licensing and Support
Learn more about Microsoft 365 licensing, service, and support options.
Identify the licensing options available in Microsoft 365
Description of support offerings in Microsoft 365 services
Understanding the service lifecycle in Microsoft 365
Selecting a Cloud Deployment
Module 4: Microsoft 365 Security and Compliance
Learn about Microsoft 365 security and compliance solution areas and the capabilities available to help businesses protect their business and meet regulatory requirements.
Description of Microsoft security and compliance principles
Description of Microsoft 365 identity and access management capabilities
Threat Protection Overview
Cloud security overview
Description of information protection and governance
Compliance Management Overview
Risk management, detection and audit
Learners do not need to have any experience with Microsoft 365 before taking this course. However, a basic level of familiarity with computing technology and cloud computing is assumed.
Course: English / Spanish
Labs: English / Spanish